Domestic Cleaners Barnes 24th July 2013

While at work in the domestic cleaning service in Barnes I read about the guy who was convicted of the murders of his little siblings. He was convicted for starting the wardrobe fire that killed them. The guy, Dyson Allen apparently tried to rescue them but suffered major smoke inhalation.

I felt really bad for him and the family. It must have been terrible for him to know that he caused the death of his siblings and the family must have felt terrible too watching their last child go to jail effectively loosing all their kids. My condolences go out to the Allen family that lost their children in the fire.