Domestic Cleaners Sheen 6th June 2013
My little cousin put his beyblade toy in the microwave in the hopes that it was going to turn into the beyblade creature that he saw so much in the anime cartoons. Luckily I had just come home from a home cleaning job
in sheen so I smelt the plastic burning. Luckily I was there in time to take out the hazardous plastic from the microwave before there was a fire in our kitchen. Next time before I went to work at the domestic cleaning service in sheen
, I unplugged the microwave just in case he tried anything again.