Domestic Cleaners Sheen 18th June 2013

There was a small fire in my kitchen a little while ago. Luckily we contained it before it got out of hand. It turns out that we had some bad wiring and also many hazards so my parents took the opportunity to renovate the entire kitchen and living room area, first we cleared everything away ourselves, and then we had to call a renovation company and a proper house cleaning service in sheen.

The house cleaning service and the renovation company worked together for an entire month on the house, before everything was sorted. Eventually the kitchen looked much better and safer than it had ever done.