Domestic Cleaners Wandsworth 9th August 2013
I was watching the performance by Lea Michelle at the teen choice awards with some of my sister's friends and mine too. I read while I was at work in the domestic cleaning service that they found Lea Michelle's late boyfriend who also acted in glee, in a hotel room because he overdosed on heroin and alcohol.
After work in the house cleaning service in Wandsworth I watched the performance by Lea Michelle and how many people were in tears. I was even almost misty eyed myself. When my friends and I were discussing it after work in the domestic cleaning service we agreed that it was unfortunate for someone so young to have died in such a horrible way.